Email Us :

Frequently Asked Questions

We compiled some of the most popular and frequently asked questions about our services.  If you don’t find an answer here, please feel free to call, email or fill out the form on our Contact page.


A family claim is a petition filed by an immediate relative of a U.S. citizen or permanent resident, allowing the family member to join them in the United States. This can include spouses, unmarried children under 21, and parents if the petitioner is at least 21 years old.

The process of applying for U.S. citizenship can be complex, and the requirements vary depending on your individual situation. Generally speaking, you must be a permanent resident for at least five years (or three years if you are married to a U.S. citizen) before you can apply. You will also need to pass a series of tests, demonstrate good moral character, and have knowledge of U.S. history and government.

To be eligible for permanent resident status (a green card), you must meet certain criteria, for example to adjust status under the Cuban Adjustment Act, you should be a Cuban citizen, meet the definition of an “arriving Alien” and you must have been present in the United States for over 1 year. Other criterias could be having an immediate family member who is a U.S. citizen or permanent resident, having an employer sponsor you, being granted asylum/refugee status in the United States, and participating in the Diversity Immigrant Visa Program (DV Lottery). There are also specialized forms of residence applications for special circumstances, such as those involving investments and victims of certain crimes or human trafficking.

A work permit, also known as an Employment Authorization Document (EAD), allows foreign nationals to legally work in the United States. To obtain a work permit, you must be in valid status with U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). You can apply for a work permit at the same time as your green card or visa application, and you will need to provide proof of eligibility for employment.

Parole is an authorization from U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) allowing a foreign national to enter the United States temporarily. The individual must have a valid reason for needing to enter the United States, such as employment, medical care, or educational opportunities. The individual must also provide evidence of their eligibility for parole and be able to demonstrate that they will not become a public charge while in the country. Individuals with temporary protection from removal can also receive parole status.

Asylum is a form of protection that allows foreign nationals to remain in the United States if they are unable or unwilling to return to their home country due to fear of persecution based on race, religion, nationality, political opinion, or membership in a particular social group. To be eligible for asylum status, individuals must submit an application and demonstrate that they meet the criteria set forth by the government.

\Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) is an immigration policy that grants temporary protection from deportation to certain individuals who were brought to the United States as children (“Dreamers”). In order to be eligible, applicants must meet certain criteria regarding their age, length of time in the U.S., and criminal history. If approved, individuals can receive work permits, pursue higher education, and travel outside the country with permission from USCIS.

An immigrant visa application is a petition submitted to U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) for the purpose of obtaining legal permanent residency in the United States. If you are outside the U.S., you must apply through a U.S. consulate or embassy in your home country. Individuals can also adjust their status and apply for an immigrant visa while they are already living in the United States on a temporary visa, such as a student visa.

Tax Filing

In order to prepare and file an accurate individual tax return, you will need to provide information regarding your income, deductions and credits. This includes copies of W-2s or other forms documenting wages earned, as well as bank and brokerage statements for other sources of income. Additionally, you will need to provide proof of deductions or credits that you are claiming on your return such as charitable giving or educational expenses.

For most tax filers, the annual deadline to file federal income taxes is April 15th each year. Taxpayers who are self-employed or have certain other income sources may be required to file quarterly estimated taxes and should check with the IRS for more information.

An e-filed tax return is one that is electronically filed through a secure online portal such as TurboTax or H&R Block. A paper return is one that is printed out and mailed to the IRS. E-filing a tax return is generally faster and more secure than filing by mail, as it eliminates any potential issues with lost or misplaced forms. Additionally, e-filed returns may be eligible for quicker refunds from the IRS than paper returns.

If you are unable to pay your taxes in full by the April 15th deadline, you can apply for a payment plan with the IRS. You can apply for a payment plan online or by calling 1-800-829-1040. Additionally, you may be eligible to pay your taxes in installments over time or to set up an Offer in Compromise with the IRS which would allow you to settle the debt for less than what is owed.

In order to prepare and file an accurate business tax return, you will need to provide information regarding your business income, expenses and credits. This includes copies of invoices, sales receipts and bank statements for all sources of income and payments made throughout the year. Additionally, you may need to provide proof of any deductions or credits that you are claiming on your return such as employee benefits or equipment purchases.

The IRS typically offers several different options for paying your business taxes. These include online payments using a credit card, debit card or electronic funds transfer, as well as payment by check or money order. Additionally, some businesses may be eligible for installment agreements which allow them to pay their taxes over time. For more information on the different payment options available, you should contact the IRS at 1-800-829-1040.

Yes, there are several deductions and credits that businesses may be eligible to claim. These include deductions for business expenses such as supplies, advertising, travel and more. Additionally, there are a variety of tax credits available including the Research & Development Tax Credit, the Low-Income Housing Tax Credit and the Work Opportunity Tax Credit. It is important to research all of the deductions and credits that you may be eligible for to ensure that your business is receiving all of the tax benefits it is entitled to.

Yes, there are several tips that can help make filing taxes for your business easier. First, it is important to stay organized and keep records of all income, expenses and payments throughout the year. This will make it much easier to prepare your return come tax time. Additionally, it is best to consult with a professional tax preparer or accountant to ensure that you are taking advantage of all deductions and credits available for your business. Lastly, you should always double-check your math and information on your tax forms before submitting them to the IRS.

Business Setup & Payroll

The steps for registering a business vary by state. Generally, you will need to fill out and file Articles of Organization with your Secretary of State's office, which will provide your business with a legal identity. You may also need to register with other state agencies depending on the type of business you are operating.

An Employer Identification Number (EIN) is a unique nine-digit number that is assigned by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS). It is used to identify your business for tax purposes and must be provided on all tax forms filed with the IRS. You should obtain an EIN if you plan to hire employees, open a bank account in the name of your business, or file taxes as a corporation or partnership.

A Certificate of Status is an official document issued by your state's Secretary of State's office that confirms the status and existence of your business. It can be used to prove that your business has been properly registered with the state, and may be required when applying for certain licenses or permits.

Depending on the type and size of your business, you may need to create several different types of agreements. These can include partnership agreements, employment contracts, vendor contracts, and more. It is important to have properly drafted legal documents that clearly outline the roles, rights, and responsibilities of all parties involved.

Setting up payroll for your business is a multi-step process that requires you to register with both federal and state agencies. You will need to obtain an Employer Identification Number (EIN) from the IRS, register with your state's Department of Revenue, and obtain any applicable licenses or permits. You will also need to select a payroll provider and set up your payroll system.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Aenean commodo ligula eget dolor. Aenean massa. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Aenean commodo ligula eget dolor. Aenean massa. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes


Power of Attorney (POA) is a legal document that gives someone else the authority to act on your behalf. A POA grants legally binding authority for another person to handle certain financial, legal, or medical decisions for you.

A Will is a legal document that outlines your wishes regarding how your property and assets should be distributed after you pass away. It also assigns guardianship of any minor children to another person or persons if the need arises.

A Quit Claim Deed is a document that transfers ownership of real property from one person or entity to another. The grantor, the person executing the deed, makes no guarantee whatsoever about the condition of the title to the property being transferred.

Examples of real estate documents that must be notarized include deeds, quit claim deeds, mortgage assignments, refinancing documents, and lease agreements.

Automobile titles that require notarization belong to sellers who are transferring title from one person to another.

An Apostille is a special document authentication which certifies the authenticity of a document's origin for use in foreign countries. Notarization is required to authenticate the documents being sent abroad, so they will be accepted by foreign governments and courts.

A Travel Authorization for Minors is a notarized document that allows children under the age of 18 to travel without both parents being present. It provides permission from one parent or legal guardian allowing the child to travel with another adult, such as an aunt, uncle, grandparent, etc.

ITIN Processing involves obtaining an Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN) for a non-resident or foreign citizen who needs to file a U.S. federal tax return but does not have a Social Security Number (SSN). A Certified Acceptance Agent is an authorized individual or entity that is certified by the Internal Revenue Service to assist non-residents in the ITIN application process. Remote Applications enable CAA's to submit applications remotely using electronic verification and paperless workflows.

Travel to Cuba

Legally traveling to Cuba requires a valid passport, visa, and authorization from the U.S. Department of Treasury Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC). You must also provide proof that you are traveling to Cuba for one of the twelve categories authorized by OFAC.

You can apply for a Cuban visa online or in person at an official Cuban consulate. You will need to provide your passport, two passport-size photos, and other required documents. In some cases, you may be required to appear in person to submit your application.

All travelers must have a valid passport with at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry into Cuba. For U.S. citizens, new or renewed passports require a two-step authentication process that includes an in-person visit to an authorized passport agency.

You can search for flights online or through a travel agency. Most airlines offer direct flights from the United States to Cuba, though some may require additional documents and authorizations in order to complete your booking.

You may need to apply for visas from other countries if you’re planning to transit through or visit other nations during your trip. Check the visa requirements of each country before booking travel and make sure you have all necessary documents with you when traveling.

Rental cars and hotels are available in Cuba, but you will need to make sure you have the necessary authorizations. Contact a travel agency or the Cuban Embassy for more information.

Depending on the type of document you’re submitting, you may need to have it legalized by the Cuban Embassy. Check with your local Cuban consulate or embassy for more information.

The best way to exchange money when traveling to Cuba is to use the local currency, the Cuban Convertible Peso (CUC). You can exchange foreign currencies into CUC at certain authorized locations like banks and hotels. It's important to note that U.S. Dollars must be exchanged at a higher rate. Credit cards are widely accepted in Cuba but it may be difficult to find ATMs. It's best to bring enough cash with you for your trip and to make sure you keep track of all your receipts.


We offer services to help clients prepare and submit claims, divorce paperwork, and lien documents for a variety of courts.

We can assist clients with filling out state assistance forms such as Medicaid and food stamps, disability applications, social security forms, and applications for American or foreign passports.

To accurately complete any form-filling service, we will require detailed information from you. This may include identification such as your driver’s license or passport, financial records, and contact information for any individuals involved in the form-filling process. We also need to know what court or government agency you are dealing with and if there is a filing fee associated with submitting the forms.

Our rates vary depending on the complexity of the forms and documents needed. We strive to provide competitive prices that are fair to our clients. Please contact us for a quote or more information about our services and pricing.

This will depend on the specific forms and documents needed as well as the amount of time it takes for you to provide us with the necessary information. We will always do our best to help you complete your forms in a timely manner.

We cannot guarantee that your forms will be accepted by the court or government agency. However, we do strive to provide accurate and thorough services so that all requirements are met when submitting documents. Please note that some courts or agencies have unique filing requirements that may not be included in our standard form-filling process.

Absolutely! We will be happy to help you review and double-check your forms before they are submitted. This is an important part of ensuring that all of the necessary requirements have been met. Once we have gone through the documents with you, we can provide feedback or advice on what needs to be changed in order to meet the court or government agency criteria.

Simply contact us to discuss the details of your project and provide us with the necessary information. We will then provide you with a quote for our services and create a timeline for when the forms need to be completed. Once everything is agreed upon, we will begin working on the forms and documents for you.